In recent years, the world has been exposed to several terrorist attacks on public transport – metro, trains, intercity buses, etc. This scenario poses a challenge for LE units, as it involves maintaining a high level of security at a high speed used by millions of people every day.
Protecting the lives of passengers while providing a normal daily routine is the biggest challenge we face when planning public transport safety projects.
This complicated task is achieved through the use of state-of-the-art technology with clear technical knowledge and training, adapting each project to the reality of the country of execution.
- Command and control centers
- Real-time wireless mobile video stream for immediate
- HQ day and night cameras
- LPR (camera recognition registration)
- Full tracking system applications
- Passenger control
- Routine and emergency procedures
- Profiles and means of filtering for a large amount of passengers
- Armed security guards on site and on security card
- Routine and emergency driver training
- Contingency plans